News - nordgold

2021-8-5  About Lefa. The Lefa gold mine is located approximately 700 kilometres northeast of Conakry, the Capital of the Republic of Guinea. The mine is owned by Société Minière de Dinguiraye S.A. (“SMD”), in which Nordgold holds a controlling interest of 85% - with the remaining 15% held by the Guinean government. The mining and processing ...

Get Price

AngloGold Ashanti says its gold mine in Guinea is ...

2 天前  Editor's Note: With so much market volatility, stay on top of daily news! Get caught up in minutes with our speedy summary of today's must-read news and expert opinions. Sign up here! - AngloGold Ashanti, one of the world’s largest gold producers, reported today that its Siguiri gold mine in Guinea is currently operating normally.

Get Price

Siguiri Gold Mine, Republic of Guinea, West Africa ...

2021-9-1  Image: Red ivory via Shutterstock. The Siguiri gold mine is found within the Siguiri District in the north-east of the Republic of Guinea, West Africa, 850km from the capital city of Conakry. The nearest important town is Siguiri (approximately 50,000

Get Price

Nordgold begins mining at Lefa's satellite deposit ...

2021-8-6  Lefa gold mine, about 700km northeast of Conakry, Guinea (Image courtesy of Nordgold.) Russian gold producer Nordgold has begun mining at a satellite deposit by its Lefa gold mine in Guinea,

Get Price

Guinea - Mining and Minerals

2020-8-27  In 2019, Guinea exported just over USD 3.3 billion of bauxite (66 million tons @ $50/ton), and USD 1.2 billion of gold (892,178 oz. @ USD 1392 / oz.). Large amounts of high quality iron ore remain un-exploited due to the logistical difficulty of transporting ore to ports.

Get Price

Nord Gold expands production in Guinea Kitco News

2021-8-5  (Kitco News) - Nord Gold, the internationally diversified gold producer, announced Thursday that its Lefa mine team has started mining at the new satellite Diguili deposit in the Republic of Guinea.

Get Price

Home Siguiri mine, Guinea

Siguiri mine, Guinea. A multiple open pit oxide gold mine in the district of Siguiri, Guinea, in which AngloGold Ashanti has an 85% interest. The remaining 15% is held in trust for the nation by government.

Get Price

KPMG GLOBAL MINING INSTITUTE Guinea

2021-8-3  Guinea mining guide. that it would not revert to protests, as was seen earlier in the year when the Union of Democratic Forces of Guinea (UDFG), led by Mr Condé’s rival, Cellou Dalein Diallo, staged a series of protests in which many lives were lost. As a result, political risk has subsided somewhat as the opposition will look to

Get Price

Home - Ministry of Mines and Geology Republic of Guinea

The Ministry of Mines and Geology launches the Responsible Mineral Development Initiative (RMDI) Roundtable. 29 June 2016. Working visit by President Alpha Condé to Russia. 28 June 2016. Guinea pre-selected to host the African Minerals Development Centre (AMDC) 25 March 2016. Simandou South: an essential opportunity for international investors.

Get Price

Gold And Diamond company list in Guinea

Commune de Matam, Conakry, Conakry, Guinea,224. We have available for sell about 150mt of Drained lead acid batteriesThe batteries are and according to ISRI-Code "RAINS."At the moment we 340 kilos gold dust.scrap metals, HMS 12, diamonds ready sell. Our price is $18, 000 per 1 kilo, based on 23 ...

Get Price

Nordgold begins mining at Lefa's satellite deposit ...

2021-8-6  Lefa gold mine, about 700km northeast of Conakry, Guinea ( Image courtesy of Nordgold.) Russian gold producer Nordgold has begun mining at a satellite deposit by its Lefa gold mine in Guinea ...

Get Price

AngloGold Ashanti says its gold mine in Guinea is ...

2 天前  Editor's Note: With so much market volatility, stay on top of daily news! Get caught up in minutes with our speedy summary of today's must-read news and expert opinions. Sign up here! - AngloGold Ashanti, one of the world’s largest gold producers, reported today that its Siguiri gold mine in Guinea is currently operating normally.

Get Price

News - nordgold

2021-8-5  About Lefa. The Lefa gold mine is located approximately 700 kilometres northeast of Conakry, the Capital of the Republic of Guinea. The mine is owned by Société Minière de Dinguiraye S.A. (“SMD”), in which Nordgold holds a controlling interest of 85% - with the remaining 15% held by the Guinean government. The mining and processing ...

Get Price

Nord Gold expands production in Guinea Kitco News

2021-8-5  Nordgold is an internationally diversified one million ounce gold producer with about 7,800 people operating a portfolio of nine mines (in Burkina Faso, Guinea, Russia and Kazakhstan) and a number of development and exploration projects in West Africa, Eurasia and the Americas. By Vladimir Basov. For Kitco News. Follow minesmetals.

Get Price

GUINEA - Africa Intelligence: exclusive news on Africa

2021-4-30  The newly registered, Yam's Mining, which opened its doors in Conakry in March, filed five permit requests on 21 April to explore gold in Guinea.It has targeted sites in the eastern region of Kankan. Yam's Mining is a subsidiary of an Ivorian company of the same name, itself controlled by the construction group PFO Africa.PFO Africa was founded by the Ivorian architect Pierre Fakhoury and is ...

Get Price

Gold And Diamond company list in Guinea

Commune de Matam, Conakry, Conakry, Guinea,224. We have available for sell about 150mt of Drained lead acid batteriesThe batteries are and according to ISRI-Code "RAINS."At the moment we 340 kilos gold dust.scrap metals, HMS 12, diamonds ready sell. Our price is $18, 000 per 1 kilo, based on 23 ...

Get Price

Mining companies in Guinea - Company List

2021-9-6  Jukson Guinea Mining Sarl Info Email Phone Sigirie Guinea Republic Bp 4715 Conakry Guinea Aluminum Alloy Acrylic Adhesives Travel Tourism Adhesives Sealants Alloy. Ets Zali International -Mining Info Email Phone Bp 6863 -Conakry Rue 12 Fidel Castrol Alloy Aluminum Ingots Blended Oil Alcohol Forestry Machinery Agricultural Greenhouses Others ...

Get Price

Home - Ministry of Mines and Geology Republic of Guinea

The Ministry of Mines and Geology launches the Responsible Mineral Development Initiative (RMDI) Roundtable. 29 June 2016. Working visit by President Alpha Condé to Russia. 28 June 2016. Guinea pre-selected to host the African Minerals Development Centre (AMDC) 25 March 2016. Simandou South: an essential opportunity for international investors.

Get Price

Guinée Conakry - GOLD MATTERS

©Lanzano Gold has a long history in Guinea Conakry. Currently, artisanal mining is experiencing significant technological change, with increased mechanisation and intensified production. The diffusion of accessible technologies such as metal detectors permit individualized forms of mining. The social organisation of production is affected in ways that can exacerbate conflict, or provide ...

Get Price

ALA Mining Gold Diamonds – Kalana Gold Project Guinea

The company strives to be the leading, diversified mining company in SIERA LEONE and GUINEA , whilst ensuring national participation in the discovery, exploration and beneficiation. The ALA Mining, Ltd is a limited right of Sierra Leone Guinea based in Conakry or/, with a registered capital of $ 1,000,000.00 usd.

Get Price

News - m.nordgold

2021-8-5  About Lefa. The Lefa gold mine is located approximately 700 kilometres northeast of Conakry, the Capital of the Republic of Guinea. The mine is owned by Société Minière de Dinguiraye S.A. (“SMD”), in which Nordgold holds a controlling interest of 85% - with the remaining 15% held by the Guinean government. The mining and processing ...

Get Price

Fifteen Killed in Landslide at Guinea Gold Mine World ...

2021-5-9  CONAKRY (Reuters) - A landslide at an artisanal gold mine has killed at least 15 people in northeastern Guinea, the government said on Sunday. The

Get Price

Guinée Conakry - GOLD MATTERS

©Lanzano Gold has a long history in Guinea Conakry. Currently, artisanal mining is experiencing significant technological change, with increased mechanisation and intensified production. The diffusion of accessible technologies such as metal detectors permit individualized forms of mining. The social organisation of production is affected in ways that can exacerbate conflict, or provide ...

Get Price

Gold - Ministry of Mines and Geology Republic of Guinea

Guinea Gold Corporation (SAG, an AngloGold Ashanti subsidiary), which produces 350,000 ounces per annum; Dinguiraye Mining Corporation (SMD), which produces 300,000 ounces per annum. In addition, Wega Mining, a subsidiary of Avocet Mining, has held an operating licence since 2015.

Get Price

Gold Mining Business Investment Opportunity in Conakry,

- Company involved in the mining, processing, and sale of gold. - For the last 5 years company was in the recon and research stage. - The company has 2 concessions and is gathering funds to expand and begin mining in 2 concessions simultaneously. We received the concessions 8 months ago. - The machines are being assembled and a wash plant has already been installed. - Current confirmed ...

Get Price

ALA Mining Gold Diamonds – Kalana Gold Project Guinea

The company strives to be the leading, diversified mining company in SIERA LEONE and GUINEA , whilst ensuring national participation in the discovery, exploration and beneficiation. The ALA Mining, Ltd is a limited right of Sierra Leone Guinea based in Conakry or/, with a registered capital of $ 1,000,000.00 usd.

Get Price

LEFA - Nordgold

Lefa. The Lefa mine is located some 700km northeast of Conakry, the capital of the Republic of Guinea, and is connected to an all-season road with easy access to an air strip. Annual gold production has almost trebled since Nordgold acquired the mine in July 2010. Lefa is a conventional modern open pit operation with three major mining areas ...

Get Price

Guinea - mining in Africa

2021-1-4  Area: 245,836 km2. Mining fact: Guinea has at least 25% of the world’s known bauxite reserves. Guinea is a country on the West Coast of Africa with a population of around 10.5 million people. The name of the country is derived from the Portuguese word Guinè which is a generic term for black people who live below the Senegal River.

Get Price

KPMG GLOBAL MINING INSTITUTE Guinea

2021-8-3  Guinea mining guide. that it would not revert to protests, as was seen earlier in the year when the Union of Democratic Forces of Guinea (UDFG), led by Mr Condé’s rival, Cellou Dalein Diallo, staged a series of protests in which many lives were lost. As a result, political risk has subsided somewhat as the opposition will look to

Get Price

Gold And Diamond company list in Guinea

Commune de Matam, Conakry, Conakry, Guinea,224. We have available for sell about 150mt of Drained lead acid batteriesThe batteries are and according to ISRI-Code "RAINS."At the moment we 340 kilos gold dust.scrap metals, HMS 12, diamonds ready sell. Our price is $18, 000 per 1 kilo, based on 23 ...

Get Price